Sunday, June 3, 2012

Have You Heard: Storm by Brigid Kemmerer

A feature on this blog in which I highlight books that 
 people may  have never heard of.They could be by Indie authors or just books that were released but didn't leave a mark.They could even be books that are yet to be released.

This time I'm featuring..


 Earth, Fire, Air, Water – they have more power than you dream.

Ever since her ex-boyfriend spread those lies about her, Becca Chandler is suddenly getting all the guys—all the ones she doesn't want. Then she saves Chris Merrick from a beating in the school parking lot. Chris is different. Way different: he can control water—just like his brothers can control fire, wind, and earth. They’re powerful. Dangerous. Marked for death.

And now that she knows the truth, so is Becca.

Secrets are hard to keep when your life’s at stake. When Hunter, the mysterious new kid around school, turns up with a talent for being in the wrong place at the right time, Becca thinks she can trust him. But then Hunter goes head-to-head with Chris, and Becca wonders who’s hiding the most dangerous truth of all.

The storm is coming . . .


OMG!
THIS BOOK IS AWESOME!
If this book is in your bookstore .BUY IT! I swear you will not regret it! 
I loved this book so much that even though this book wasn't below $10 in Book Depository I'm offering a KINDLE VERSION in my 500 followers giveaway!

 BOOK #2 in the series is also up for grabs in the giveaway :)

Buy the Book:


Books in the series:
Storm(Book #1)
Spark(Book #2)
Spirit(Book #3)

Novellas:
Elemental(Book #0.5)
Fearless(Book #1.5)


Review Coming soon 


FYI: If you've read this book and want to do a guest post feel free to contact me :)

7 comments:

  1. I recently read the prequel Elemental and I find it quit good though there are things I need to know more! I need to read Storm soon ;) great feature you have here!


    -Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started reading Storm yesterday, and I'm also done! :O I can't put this book down it's that amazing! Can't wait for the other books to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this series. Little disappointed with the ending of Storm, though - it was too soon! But I am eagerly anticipating #2, out later this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the prequel so I could check this series out. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The characters in Storm are some of the best characters I've ever read. There's suspense and action and even some romance. (And a really cool dog.) Storm isn't anything like the normal paranormal books. (Although to be honest I'm not even sure if it's classified as paranormal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this would be amazing!
    elemental power elements each brothers have drew me in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really do need to hurry up and get to this book. I have heard, and heard again that this series is truly awesome. I just have not had the chance to read it yet. I think I might wait until closer to May though. Spirit will be out then, and I can have an Elemental's marathon.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...