Sunday, December 11, 2011

Favorite Teasers from Touch

This is my LAST post regarding Touch ..this month
You know the book I can't stop gushing about and featured !
Check out my review here
All quotes are from ARC.


"You're asking me if-"  I stood on my tiptoes and looked around him.  Uma Thurman glared at me from the cover,wearing her iconic yellow motorcycle suit."- Uma Thurman is a relative?" Maybe he wasn't loony.Maybe he had been at the party.I'd missed the Jell-O shots but obviously he hadn't.



When Dez tries to explain to Kale what holding hands means :)
 "When two people like each other, they hold hands."
He looked down at our hands,still confused."You helped me,so I like you."
Was it this hard for my parents?"No,it's a different kind of like.Like when two people want to be more than friends.Like,so more than just hold hands."
"More? Like what?"
Oh.My.God.This was so not happening.
"There's like,as in you enjoy hanging out with someone and then there's like,as in they make you feel special.Happy.The kissing type of like."
His eyes lit up."Should I kiss you instead of holding your hand?"



" Bear!"I squeezed his arm,trying to remember how to breathe.In.Out.In.Hold."It's a frigging bear!"
"It looks much bigger than it did in the encyclopedia,"Kale said,leaning forward just a bit.
'


Tonight,he wasted no time,crossing the distance between us in two long strides,his mouth covering mine before I had time to blink.

"They've fed us and locked us in.Can I kiss you again? "



"No,horrible is,you're my best friend -my cousin-and all I can think about is how hot you look right now."
"Oh my God...."
Next to me Kale snarled.
I grabbed  his hand and gulped."I think I might puke."
"Right back atcha."


I was halfway to Kale when something hit me.A chair. Someone had thrown a chair at me.What the hell was this,WWE?


And one of my all time favs! 
"What was that?"
I blushed."A kiss."
"That's what a kiss feels like?"
"Well, technically. There are a lot of different types of -"

"Show me."
"Show you what?"
"Show me some of the other kinds."
"You're asking me to kiss you?"
He nodded,his hands curled around the edge of the bed."Is that not right?"

"I-" I didn't know how to respond.Imagine that.Me.Speechless.Glaciers were probably popping up all over hell.


There are many more! But they might be a little too spoilery!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...