Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Cursed Release Day Blitz: Favorite Quotes From Cursed!

HEY GUYS! 
Cursed by Jennifer Armentrout comes out today! 

Cursed
Blurb:
Dying sucks--and high school senior Ember McWilliams knows firsthand. After a fatal car accident, her gifted little sister brought her back. Now anything Ember touches dies. And that, well, really blows.

Ember operates on a no-touch policy with all living things--including boys. When Hayden Cromwell shows up, quoting Oscar Wilde and claiming her curse is a gift, she thinks he’s a crazed cutie. But when he tells her he can help control it, she’s more than interested. There’s just one catch: Ember has to trust Hayden's adopted father, a man she's sure has sinister reasons for collecting children whose abilities even weird her out. However, she’s willing to do anything to hold her sister's hand again. And hell, she'd also like to be able to kiss Hayden. Who wouldn't?

But when Ember learns the accident that turned her into a freak may not've been an accident at all, she’s not sure who to trust. Someone wanted her dead, and the closer she gets to the truth, the closer she is to losing not only her heart, but her life. For real this time.

BOOK TRAILER

Favorite Ember quotes:(These are from the ARC .They are subject to change)

"But you don't have anything to worry about  anymore.We'll take care of your sister,And we'll try to take care of you."
I  looked up trying to sound braver than I felt."Do you even understand how creeptastic that sounds? You're a complete stranger to me.You keep talking about gifts and stuff that makes no sense."
PG.43 ARC 

"I know you're scared, but you don't have any reason to be now."
"Really? Because you tell me so, huh? And this coming from a boy who has been stalking me with his father."
Pg.53.ARC

"What can I say ?" He started out of the room."Girls are always drooling over me."
"It must do wonders for your ego when it's a five year old."
Pg.106.ARC

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me.I needed to stop,but I couldn't pull myself away,couldn't focus on anything other than how wonderful his lips felt against mine.
Pg. You'll just have to figure it out :P .ARC.


5 comments:

  1. Ah! I'm so psyched for this! Great quotes. Especially the last one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this book. The concept seems so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quote selections - this sounds like an interesting read :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I think I love Ember a little! I like a girl that doesn't suddenly disintegrate into a puddle of drool when she interacts with a hot boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this book!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...