Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best Couples of 2012!





In no particular order here are my Top 10 couples from Books I read in 2012!

In no particular order....

Alex and Aiden from the Covenant series.

I love Aiden and Alex and Aiden together are such a great couple! He brings out the best in Alex.

Kate and Curran from the Kate Daniels series.

Kate and Curran don't seem like the ideal couple.They fight ALL THE TIME but together somehow they work.

Tod and Kaylee from The Soul Screamers series.


Tod is awesome and Nash is a jerk.THAT IS ALL.

Sam and Ally from Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls.


This was a cute read and it was so much fun to see them together..

Hale and Kat from Heist Society series.

They're not a couple.I WANT THEM TO BE A COUPLE! 

Chris and Becca from Storm.


Just read this book! It's amazing and you won't regret it.

Caia and Lucien from Moon Spell .


Aren and McKenzie from Mckenzie Lewis series.


Reid and Dori from Good For You.

Cat and Bones from The Night Huntress series



HONORABLE MENTIONS

Daemon and Katy from Lux series.

Scarlet and Tristan from Archers of Avalon series.

Eva and Sean from The Lost Girl.





6 comments:

  1. Instantly bookmarked this one! Sometimes I have this really big urge to just read a title for the couple, so I need to check out the books you've listed. (Well apart from those that I already read and loved, that is. *g*)

    Happy Holidays!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read most of these but I'm loving your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Yay for Cat and Bones (I adore the Night Huntress series) :) I really need to get reading the Soul Screamers, Covenant and Obsidian books. I feel so behind lol.

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Kate and Curran make my flipping life! I pretty much fall in love with any couples that Ilona and Gordon pair together but these two are just something else *sigh*
    Sam and Ally had me cracked up laughing too. Awesome picks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree with you more!! Kate & Curran, Aiden & Alex, Cat & Bones, Sam & Ally - I loved them all this year!! Great list!!

    I have messed up the order of posts on my top ten! *whoops* but you can check out my top 10 book boyfriend list today at Fic Fare

    xo
    jaime

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam and Ally and Hale and Kat!!! Yes! Love them so much. Can't wait to see them together in Perfect Scoundrels!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...