Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday(15)


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on...

The Predicteds


Daphne is the new girl in town and is having trouble fitting in. At least she has Jesse... sort of. He wants to be more than "just friends," but there's something he's not telling her about his past. Something dangerous. When a female student is brutally attacked, police turn to PROFILE, a new program that can predict a student's capacity for drug use, pregnancy, and violent behavior, to solve the case. As the witch hunt ensues, Daphne is forced to question her feelings for Jesse-and what she will do if her first love turns out to be a killer.

Expected Publication:1 September 2011
I'm really excited about this book.
Isn't the cover different?Isn't it amazing?
The summary also reminds me of the movie Minority Report,a movie which had a really good concept but I did not enjoy.Let's hope this book makes use of the concept well! Plus,this book is focused on teens that movie revolved around adults!
Pre-order Links:AMAZON(I'm not an associate!)

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh I saw this book earlier and it looks so good!!!! The cover does look amazing!!! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Sounds like a promising read.

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-dark-angel-series.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Looks fabulous.

    My WoW: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-10-and-waiting-on-wednesday-august.html

    Also, check out my new meme, Before the Blog: http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/08/before-blog-3-named-by-marianne-curley.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this cover. For some reason, it reminds me of Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series, lol, I have no clue why. Anyway, awesome pick!

    Stop by my blog if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...