Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Storm by Brigid Kemmerer


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here are my teasers from this AWESOME book Storm
(Click image to see my review)
He couldn't remember two words he'd spoken to Becca before that mess in the parking lot.Now he couldn't make himself forget a single thing about her.-Pg.253
"I owed you."
"I probably should have just taken the cash."
He laughed softly,but then silence fell between them again.He glanced over.
That was a mistake.Her shirt was slicked to her skin,catching the light from oncoming cars to accent the soft curves of her body.
He jerked his eyes back to the road.-Pg.134
DO YOU LIKE THE TEASERS?
Feel free to share your teasers ...

Don't forget to check out my 500 Followers Giveaway!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your teaser. Looks interesting.
    Here is my TT

    New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really liked this one! Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great teaser! I love that we shared the book this week but used different quotes. Super excited to read Spark.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! I've been dying to read this book! That teaser was freaking good. I really need to get this book, ASAP. Thanks for sharing that wonderful teaser ;)


    Jessirae @ Words, Pages, and Books
    My Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teaser! I didn't particularly like Storm but I hope it's good for you.

    Here is my: Teaser Tuesday

    Anne @ Everything A-TO-C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease for such a great book!

    My TT http://readingcave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read this book but heard a few things on it... might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a brilliant blog post and for the 'teasers' on the book STORM. It sounds like a fantastic read hence i am definately adding it to my booklist to-read! I am so pleased to have found out about a new book that i had not herd of before.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...