Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on....'

* SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE PREVIOUS BOOKS*
Stand by as Riley prepares to kick some serious demon butt for the last time in this thrilling, dramatic and sexy conclusion to The Demon Trappers series.

Riley’s always known that Beck had a chequered history, but she’s not prepared for what it actually means to be in love with a guy with this many dark secrets. Now that he’s finally admitted to himself that he’s in love with her too, there’s no more hiding the truth about his past. And as it turns out, fending off a demon apocalypse is nothing compared to what’s to come...
Expected publication: August 2nd 2012 by Macmillan Children's Books

US publication: December 2012.


I love this series and cannot believe it's ending!! 

Doomed
 Beat the game. Save the world.

Pandora’s just your average teen, glued to her cell phone and laptop, surfing Facebook and e-mailing with her friends, until the day her long-lost father sends her a link to a mysterious site featuring twelve photos of her as a child. Unable to contain her curiosity, Pandora enters the site, where she is prompted to play her favorite virtual-reality game, Zero Day. This unleashes a global computer virus that plunges the whole world into panic: suddenly, there is no Internet. No cell phones. No utilities, traffic lights, hospitals, law enforcement. Pandora teams up with handsome stepbrothers Eli and Theo to enter the virtual world of Zero Day. Simultaneously, she continues to follow the photographs from her childhood in an attempt to beat the game and track down her father, her one key to saving the world as we know it. Part The Matrix, part retelling of the Pandora myth, Doomed has something for gaming fans, dystopian fans, and romance fans alike
Expected publication: January 8th 2013 by Walker Childrens

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

Don't forget to check out my 500 Followers Giveaway!



11 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to Foretold, but Forbidden went down in my estimations so I'm very preemptive about. Doomed, on the other hand is somethign I am absolutely IN LOVE EITH THE IDEA OF.

    Sorry... gush there...


    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSS! I just devoured Soul Thief and Forgiven last week and I'm now dying for this one! I love Riley and Beck so much, and I can't wait to get more back story for Beck in Foretold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THESE BOOKS! They both look amazing!!! :)
    Here's mine!
    http://papercutsya.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-71812.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the first 3 books in the demon trappers series and have barely started the first one. Still, i wanna get book 4 so i can just keep going without waiting once i've started it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read The Demon Trappers series yet but I heard amazing things about it. I'm excited to read Doomed sooo interesting! Great picks!

    Waiting on Wednesday

    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Foretold looks good. I seriously need to start this series. :)

    Here's my WoW:http://www.yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday_18.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always meant to read the Demon Trappers series! They look like great books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, The Demon Trappers--my sister LOOOOOOOVES that series! I have yet to read them, though :))

    And that second boook! HOLYMOLY! I wanna read that one real bad! I've never heard of it until now but oh my gooodness, it sounds awesome! Sorta reminds me of the upcoming fall tv show called Revolution!

    Great picks! Totally adding that second one to my tbr pile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doomed looks really good! And I still need to read the Demon Trappers series, a lot of people seem love the series!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, Doomed sounds really interesting. I might have to pick up The Demon Trappers books. Great picks!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both of these series sound great! I'll have to get started. Here's mine:
    http://myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-7182012-dangerous.html
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...