Thursday, October 27, 2011

Half Blood Teasers!

I promise this is my last post regarding Half Blood this month! I PROMISE!



So here are some of my favourite teasers from this awesome book!(all teasers are from the ARC there may be changes in the final copy)




At first, it wasn’t much of a kiss. My lips just brushed his, and when he didn’t move away, I pushed harder. *** seemed too stunned to do much of anything for a few seconds. But then he released my wrists and his hands slid up my arms.
The kiss deepened, full of passion and anger. There was also frustration, so much frustration. Then *** pressed down, and I wasn’t the one doing the kissing.


“Lucian is nothing to me. What you saw in that office was bizarre.
He must’ve been high on power or meth.”
“Then you would not be upset if I said he was a pompous ass?”





The fork fell from my fingers, splattering mashed potatoes across the table. I mustered my best “ice princess” look and met his gaze. “You’re in my personal space, buddy.”
A playful smile graced his lips. “So? What are you going to do about it? Throw your mashed potatoes at me? I’m consumed by terror.”  


“You show amazing strength,” he murmured, stirring the hair around my ear.
I forced my eyes open. “Oh… I’m just saving all of this up for years of therapy later.”

“Ugh. Okay. I get what you’re saying: it could be worse. Try telling me when I don’t look like I went to third base with a vampire. So why are you here?

Then he leaned forward and rested his cheek against mine. Hot tingles spread through me as his lips moved against my ear. “You should tell me to stop.”
I didn’t say a word.


He moved, ever so slightly, and his lips brushed across mine once, and then twice. It was such a soft, beautiful kiss, but when the kiss deepened, it wasn’t a shy one. This was one of dangerously pent-up need, a desire that’d been denied far too long. The kiss felt fierce, demanding, and soul burning.



ECOPY IS AVAILABLE FOR $3.99 ONLY!

6 comments:

  1. :D I just read Obsidian, which was my first novel by Jennifer and it was Fantastic. I'm planning on reading this one very soon it's been getting awesome reviews.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dear =)
    thanks for stopping by ^__^
    yoooo! the price is so cheap! thank you so much for sharing this!! =D. I've been looking forward for this book ^_^

    have a great weekend =) muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooooo! How could you TEASE me like that?? I wish Armentrout would just send all her books in a bundle and hand deliver it to me, because this is so unfair. I can't wait to get my hands on all of them!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! Haha, I'm lucky I've read the book already, or else this would've just killed me. Lol, great picks! I love that Alex is so smart-ass!

    CYP
    A Bookalicious Story

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this book. I want to marry this book! LOL Okay, I'll just marry Aiden. Hey, no law against him going with a plain ol' human, right? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I had an ARC copy of this one too and I absolutely LOVED it! It's such an amazing book! I loved Alex and Aiden and Caleb and even Seth, and I loved these teasers too!

    Thanks so much for sharing these! I think I might have to go back and re-read this one soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...