Monday, October 17, 2011

Cover Alert!


Spellcaster (Spellbound #2)

The sequel of Spellbound

Expected Publication: MARCH 27,2012



uk and us covers(respectively)
 Expected Publication: (US) 28TH FEBRUARY 2012
                  (UK) 1ST MARCH 2012
I just finished Soul Thief and OMG I cannot wait to get my hands on this one!

 EXPECTED PUBLICATION: MAY 2012
Even though I haven't read ANY books in this series,this cover is amazing!

My Soul to Steal (Soul Screamers #4)

EXPECTED PUBLICATION: OCTOBER 12, 2011

Animated EBOOK UK cover of My Soul to Steal!


 expected publication: APRIL 2,2012

Full cover release.That's supposed to be Aiden on the back!






1 comment:

  1. I love the cover of Pure but I still need to read the first book. Have you read it yet? It is totally on my TBR list!!!

    http://seeitorreadit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...