Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday(8)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



Today's teaser is from the awesomeness that is half blood...
(YUP I'M GOING TO DRIVE YOU INSANE WITH HALF BLOOD TEASERS :P)
“How in the hell did you even get past the Guards in your Mario Brothers pajamas?”
He glanced down at them, shrugging. “I have my ways.”
“Your ways?” I didn’t have time for this. Stepping away from him, I pointed in the direction of the bridge. “You need to get back there, where it’s safe.”
He folded his arms across his chest stubbornly. “Not without you.”
“Oh, for the love of the gods!” My temper snapped. “I don’t need this right now. You don’t understand.”
PG.224(ARC)

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
                                SHARE YOUR TEASERS! 

4 comments:

  1. Mario PJ's awesome I totally want those now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this before but I didn't read it. Sounds like an interesting read, thanks for sharing! :D

    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post for this week.

    Have a great week,
    Vicky
    Books, Biscuits & Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Mario Brothers PJ's! (but what I really want, is this book!) great tease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers!!! I have this on my TBR list.

    My Teaser: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-9.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...