Friday, October 21, 2011

Read-a-thon

Well.....My holidays start today! So I went a little nuts and signed up for two readathons .....


First UP...

The Read-A-Thon starts at Noon GMT, Saturday, October 22nd.There are approximately 384 readers who have signed up for this read-a-thon and I'm one of them! WOHOO!


The other readathon lasts longer.....



Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon

October 21-23rd
Hosts: Bex @ Kindle Fever and April @ My Shelf Confessions.

You can STILL SIGN UP!
(IF YOU WANT TO!)

MINI CHALLENGE UPDATE

Read in Pictures

 Basically you create a post showing pictures that describe different things in the books you are reading or have read during the readathon. So if it's set in Paris, they can have a picture of the Eiffel Tower, etc. Please include the title of your book and what the pictures describe. :) 
This is the book I'm reading.......

What's happened so far...
Boarding School
Victorian fashion
News of Riots


A little argument  between enemies.
carriages

4 comments:

  1. Good begining of holidays!!

    I hope you're enjoying the Read-A-Thon!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of read-a-thons this time of year! I'm joining another one starting on Monday. ;) Hope the reading is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! :)

    I hope that you are enjoying the readathon so far. If you need some cheerleaders, just holler over at twitter using the hashtags #readathon and/or #cheergolden. If you want a personal motivator, you can also tweet me: @travelingreadr. I'll be there to keep the "noise" at appropriate levels just to keep you awake yet not enough to distract you. Best of luck reading! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for both of these as well, even though I wasn't able to really sink down into reading until Saturday evening! I hope you're having fun!

    Rah! Rah! Shish! Boom! Bah! Reading books will take you far!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...