Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday(25): The Sequel Edition



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on a LOT OF SEQUELS...


Spell Bound (Hex Hall #3)

Blurb:
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident.

Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?

Expected Publication:March 13,2012
I HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS ONE ever since I finished reading Demonglass .I love Sophie and I can't wait to see what happens next!

The days are growing darker for 17-year-old demon trapper Riley Blackthorne. With her father’s reanimated body back safely, Beck barely speaking to her because of her tryst with a hunky fallen angel and a deal freshly made with Lucifer, she has enough on her hands to last a normal teenage lifetime. Though she bargained with Heaven to save his life, her ex-boyfriend Simon has told the Vatican’s elite team of demon hunters that she’s working with Hell. So now she’s on the run, at the top of everyone’s most-wanted list.

But it’s becoming clear that this is bigger than either Riley or Beck, and rapidly getting out of control. Someone's tampering with Atlanta's Holy Water, and it’s on Riley to figure out who. On top of that, there’s something wrong with the demons; they’re working together—and refusing to die. The trappers and hunters are doing their best, but civilians are falling in harm’s way.

Caught between her bargain with Heaven and her promise to Lucifer, Riley fears the final war is coming—and it may be closer than anyone thinks…

Expected Publication: March 1st 2012
I just finished the second book of this series Soul thief and I will kill to get my hands on this one! KILL!

BLURB:
Some rules are made to be broken. but breaking the ultimate rule can change everything. Alex lives--and loves--recklessly, until a single decision leads to a heartbreaking revelation. As a mysterious threat closes in and she confronts a Council that wants to see her in servitude, Alex face a choice between love that is fated... and love that is forbidden.

Expected Publication: April 2,2012

Half Blood FTW! I WANT SEQUEL NOW! NOW!




Well, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEDNESDAY?

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Forgiven either! I love that series!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I can't wait for Spellbound!! Loved the first two!

    Sarah @ Confessions of the UnPublished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spell Bound omg!!! I need more of certain warlock =P love your other picks as well =D
    New follower here! nice to meet u ^.^

    My WoW
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    Come check out my awesome giveaway! I have 12 titles from where you can choose from!
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, cannot wait for Spellbound. Rachel Hawkin's books are so addicting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm currently reading demon trappers daughter i didn't even know it was up to 3 already but i made the mistake of reading the synopsis here and lol now i know what happens or at least i have an idea lol. great pics. Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! I have been DYING for Spell Bound ever since that killer cliffhanger at the end of Demonglass! I really need to read Half-Blood so I can be excited for Pure with everyone else =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so excited for spell bound too. the hex hall series is one of my all-time faves.

    thanks for stopping by our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have not read any of these series yet, but I really want to read Hex Hall, and Half-Blood. The cover on Pure is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I'm SO excited for Spell Bound & Pure too! I've read the first books in the Covenant series and Hex Hall series before, and they're both awesome! Plus, I have The Demon Trapper's Daughter right now and I'm loving it so far! :)

    Awesome pick for your WOW! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. there are 3 hex hall books?! i need to catch up! lol.

    i follow you here! :) stop by my blog and let me know what you think of my pick? There's also a giveaway on my author group's blog for some signed books!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am itching to get my hands on the 3rd Hex Hall book.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...