Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (26)




Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on....

Destined
 Blurb:
When Psyche receives a prophecy gone horribly wrong, she learns that even the most beautiful girl in Greece can have a hideous future. Her fate? Fall in love with the one creature even the gods fear.

As she feels herself slipping closer into the arms of the prophecy, Psyche must choose between the terrifyingly tender touch she feels almost powerless to resist and the one constant she's come to expect out of life: you cannot escape what is destined.

Destined is a fresh and heartachingly romantic retelling of the Cupid & Psyche myth from debut novelist, Jessie Harrell.



Expected Publication:17 November 2011
Add to goodreads


I've already read this book and I have to say I really enjoyed it! Anyways,DON'T YOU JUST LOVE the cover!





BLURB:
When a strange boy tumbles down a river embankment and lands at her feet, seventeen-year-old adrenaline junkie Deznee Cross snatches the opportunity to piss off her father by bringing the mysterious hottie with ice blue eyes home.

Except there’s something off with Kale. He wears her shoes in the shower, is overly fascinated with things like DVDs and vases, and acts like she’ll turn to dust if he touches her. It’s not until Dez’s father shows up, wielding a gun and knowing more about Kale than he should, that Dez realizes there’s more to this boy—and her father’s “law firm”—than she realized.

Kale has been a prisoner of Denazen Corporation—an organization devoted to collecting “special” kids known as Sixes and using them as weapons—his entire life. And, oh yeah, his touch? It kills. The two team up with a group of rogue Sixes hellbent on taking down Denazen before they’re caught and her father discovers the biggest secret of all. A secret Dez has spent her life keeping safe.

A secret Kale will kill to protect



Expected Publication: 1 November 2011.(Already available on Kindle)
Add on goodreads


OMG I loved this book! I'm most probably going to feature it in the coming month.I know it might not look or sound interesting but this book rocked and I cannot wait for it to release !!! I LOVE KALE!




WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEDNESDAY?
Don't forget to check out my giveaway of the first FOUR books of the Immortals series by Alyson Noel.

23 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading Touch and really liking it! Destined looks really good, too :0)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about Destined, I thought it was out already because of all the reviews. Guess I can wait !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these sound great! My TBR pile is crushing me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous covers! And I love the sound of Destined. I'm both fascinated with retellings and Greek mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on about Destined. The cover is gorgeous. Not to mention the plot about Psyche and Eros. :)
    Hmm..as for Touch, I think I'd wait to read it before pronouncing any judgment. Hehe

    Here's my WoW entry for this week:

    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/waiting-on-wednesday-2/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I want both of these like now! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have an ARC of Destined and need to start this soon! It sounds soo amazing and so many people loved it. :)

    Great picks,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm currently reading Destined. I like where it's going so far. Touched is on my TBR list. I really enjoyed the excerpt I read.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want both of these, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm waiting for Touch and Destined too! Awesome pick! I heard good things about Touch =)

    April (Books4Juliet)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Destined is one of my next books, and I can't wait to read it!

    And Touch is AMAZING! Blow your mind incredible! I can't rave about it enough, and I can't wait to read it all over again <3 *swoon*

    My WoW at Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of these books look amazing! I'm especially excited for Destined! Great choices. Check out my WoW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm reading Destined right now and it's really good! Touch is also fantastic! Awesome picks!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. great picks! Im excited for both of these too!!! That guy on the Touch cover...so gorgeous ha (:

    Haley @ Ya-Aholic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've seen Destined around at various blogs, but haven't really stopped to read about it - until today :) It sounds freaking amazing! Greece? Destiny? Oh, yes, please! And don't you think the girl on the cover looks a tiny bit like Katty Perry?

    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Destined sounds really awesome! I love myth retellings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just quickly browsed through the Destined reviews on Goodreads, and boy am I ten times more convinced to read this! I've heard about Touch, and I hope it's as wonderful as it sounds! Awesome picks.

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Destined sounds very good. The cover looks nice. Great pick. Thank you for sharing!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  20. would love to win
    desitheblodne@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome to hear that both of these are great---I have both and I'll be reading them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of these sound really good. I just got Touch from netgalley so I can't wait to start it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...