Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Character Interview with Kale from Touch


Today I have the HOT Kale from Touch over for an interview! I love this book!
Check out my review here. I loved Kale in the book and I was ecstatic when I found out that I could actually interview him!!! 
If you have no idea which book I'm talking about maybe you should read the blurb....


 BLURB:
When a strange boy tumbles down a river embankment and lands at her feet, seventeen-year-old adrenaline junkie Deznee Cross snatches the opportunity to piss off her father by bringing the mysterious hottie with ice blue eyes home. 
Except there's something off with Kale. He wears her shoes in the shower, is overly fascinated with things like DVDs and vases, and acts like she'll turn to dust if he touches her. 
It's not until Dez's father shows up, wielding a gun and knowing more about Kale than he should, that Dez realizes there's more to this boy, and her father's "law firm," than she realized. Kale has been a prisoner of Denazen Corporation -- an organization devoted to collecting "special" kids known as Sixes and using them as weapons -- his entire life. 
And, oh yeah, his touch? It kills. 
The two team up with a group of rogue Sixes hellbent on taking down Denazen before they're caught and her father discovers the biggest secret of all. A secret Dez has spent her life keeping safe. 
A secret Kale will kill to protect.
Sounds good.Doesn't it? If the blurb doesn't convince you ,maybe you should check out the HAWT teaser I've posted today!
Enough about how awesome this book is....It's time to have a chat with Kale!



 Hi  Kale ,sup?
Hello.
               
 So...what can you tell me about your book,Touch
?
 It's the story of how Dez and I met. And how I gained my freedom.

 What's your favourite scene/line from the book?
I like any of the scenes where I get to kiss Dez...

 Do you like Alex?
Alex is...irritating. If I didn't think it would make Dez angry, I would touch him.

Ok...so your thoughts on Dez? (she's can be quite irritating, right?)

Dez? of course not. I don't understand some of the things she says, but I
love the sound of her voice. The way she moves. She's stronger than anyone
I could have ever imagined meeting and beautiful--inside and out.
Irritating? No, there's nothing irritating about Dez.

 What would you do if you could 
Do you have that ability? I would have to think about it if you're offering...
 



What's the last book you've read?
The week before I escaped from Denazen, I read the S Encyclopedia. B is my favorite.




What's next?
*Kale looks around* Next for what?




Fred Astair
Rapid Fire (what it the first thing that comes to your mind when I say....)

  - Twilight - The time right before dark.

  - Black Dark - Huh?

  - Harry Potter - Who is that?

  - Hot - It's actually quite cold in here...

  - Wings - Birds? I don't know any people who have them...

  - Coffee - Dez likes coffee...

  - T.V. - Fred Astaire

  - Denazen - Don't say that word...






Kale I love you  you're awesome! Would you be interested in hangingout with me sometime? *pretty please*
Hanging out? You mean spending time together, right? Dez says I take things a bit too literally so I assume you don't mean something that involves actual hanging... But, yes. We could hang out. Dez would love to meet you.

I don't think he understood the fact that I wanted to hang out with him ALONE. *sigh* Maybe I was too subtle?
Guys you can buy the book here:


Jus Accardo is the author of YA paranormal romance and urban fantasy fiction. A native New
Yorker, she lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, three dogs, and someDmes guard
bear, Oswald. Her first book, Touch, is due out in November 2011 from Entangled Publishing.
She is represented by Kevan Lyon of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.


5 comments:

  1. I am intrigued by Kale! He sounds gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! This book is on my wishlist and I can't wait to get it. ~ Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Love Kale. I interviewed him too and he's a lot of fun to talk to. BTW I'm pretty sure he's taken =)

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAH I LOVE KALE! "I would touch him" Ths interview is awesomsauce!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww how cute is Kale! He seems to have a good sense of humor as well, and I always like that in my fictional boyfriends. Wait. Did I just jump the gun a little and call him my boyfriend? I did. Win:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...