Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on....

 Blurb:
Earth, Fire, Air, Water – they have more power than you dream. 

Ever since her ex-boyfriend spread those lies about her, Becca Chandler is suddenly getting all the guys—all the ones she doesn’t want. Then she saves Chris Merrick from a beating in the school parking lot. Chris is different. Way different: he can control water—just like his brothers can control fire, wind, and earth. They’re powerful. Dangerous. Marked for death. 

And now that she knows the truth, so is Becca. 

Secrets are hard to keep when your life’s at stake. When Hunter, the mysterious new kid around school, turns up with a talent for being in the wrong place at the right time, Becca thinks she can trust him. But then Hunter goes head-to-head with Chris, and Becca wonders who’s hiding the most dangerous truth of all. 

The storm is coming . . .
Expected publication: April 24th 2012 by K Teen 

I have been WAITING for the cover to come out for ages! Even though I'm a little disappointed with the cover....
Just Read the blurb!!!! i want this like yesterdaY

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

16 comments:

  1. I really want to read this one it sounds really good, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I also can't wait for this one!!! I agree, the cover could have been alot better, BUT that main guy in the front is way hot, so it makes up for it I think (;

    Haley @ YA-Aholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bit of elements got me. I haven't heard of this before, but now I'm going to keep my eyes and ears open for that book! Great pick this week!! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, yes, WANT!!! This sounds SO good. I love elemental magic and when it's hot guys weilding that magic... well, excuuuuuuse me for being a swoony girl :P Hehe. This really does sound fantastic and I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! I hope it lives up to your expectations!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This looks amazing! I just added it to my TBR pile! Thank you for sharing! really awesome pick!

    Xo,
    April @Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, seems like an interesting book :D
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3 I haven't read any other books by Kelley besides The Gathering (A)
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree the cover isn't super exciting since they're all just kind of standing there, but the blurb sounds awesome! I hadn't heard of this one before, but it's getting added to the list immediately. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit I didn't read the synopsis. I'm too distracted by the cover :)) Awesome pick!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time I got to see this book highlighted. Great job. Although part of me thinks the plot sounds a bit like Carrier of the Mark with siblings + main female lead controlling the elements. But I hope this turns out way better than the other book did. :)

    Thanks for reading my WoW post this week. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never heard of this book the synopsis has got me curious. Its on my TBR, click on my name to see my WOW i'll give you a hint sequels. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one sounds pretty interesting, it's my first time hearing about it to so thanks for sharing. :)

    Here is my Waiting on Wednesday: WoW

    And feel free to enter my Holiday Giveaway: Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh, this one sounds pretty good! Really have to give it a try. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This book sounds really cool! Nice pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the sound of this. Great choice!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't like the cover too much either, but the summary sounds really intriguing. Great pick. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...