Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Love this teaser!




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser is from the awesomeness that is Touch by Jus Accardo(click on image to see blurb and review)

"What was that?"
I blushed."A kiss."
"That's what a kiss feels like?"
"Well, technically. There are a lot of different types of -"

"Show me."
"Show you what?"
"Show me some of the other kinds."
"You're asking me to kiss you?"
He nodded,his hands curled around the edge of the bed."Is that not right?"

"I-" I didn't know how to respond.Imagine that.Me.Speechless.Glaciers were probably popping up all over hell.

~ Pg.41,E-ARC

I admit that it's a little long but I couldn't resist!
Share your thoughts and teasers!

Don't forget to check out my character interview with Kale from Touch TODAY!!!

8 comments:

  1. Ok, now I am REALLY intrigued to read this one. I hadn't really paid much attention, but you have caught my eye O_O *runs off to investigate on goodreads*

    Excellent teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Nice tease Here's mine

    P/S I'm following you =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, great teaser!
    And yay for me being follower 301 :-D

    Here's my teaser for the week:
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays.html

    TToria
    xo
    http://ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this book and your teaser is perfect. Great choice.

    Thanks for stopping by StuckInBooks.com TT

    Valerie
    StuckinBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm...more please! lol. I need to get this book...like immediately. Thanks for the teaser and for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome teaser! I guiltily enjoyed that it was a little long :). I can't wait to get a copy of Touch!

    Teaser Tuesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...