Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Reaper


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser is from.....
 An ebook novella which is available for free.(Click on image to see blurb)

"What if the house catches fire?""Roast marshmallows.And if it floods,you'll go down with the ship.If there's a tornado,I'll meet both of you and this house in Oz,after my shift.Got it?"
-Pg.4

Here's another one....
"You're condoning my playboy lifestyle,right? Because I'm  your favorite." 
Pg.3


Feel free to share your teasers(Pssstt.. I love one's which are funny!) 

18 comments:

  1. Sounds intriguing! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. iv not read any of her work yet..

    thanks for stopping by..new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this story (and her adult urban fantasy books) in my TBR pile. Can't wait to read her work :)

    My teaser is here.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I haven't read this one yet, but I am definitely checking it out now - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-almost-final-curtain-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that series. Great Teaser! I haven't read this novella yet.
    Em
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to look this book up. I really like her Shifters series, so I know I will enjoy this just as much.
    *Kristin*
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe I read the first introductory novella to this series (she freaks out at the mall and lands in a psych ward? Yes? No? lol), but never up the rest of the series. I probably should at some point though. And yes, funny teasers are awesome... looks like there's some fun dialogue in this book :)


    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds captivating, enjoy!

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh this sounds like a good book and I have it on my Kindle! Thanks for sharing :)

    The Bookish Snob - Teaser Tueaday

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Tod. He is freaking funny. Great teaser.

    My Tuesday Teaser

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any teaser that mentions Oz is fun. This one sounds good. Thanks!

    Here's my Teaser Tuesdays ~ House Millar series

    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them! Haven't read this series yet, but its on the ever growing TBR list. :)

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesay-hunted-by-others-by-jess.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Reaper! Nice teaser.

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com TT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read this series, but those were some pretty good teasers so I think I will give them a chance :)

    Tiffany
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your teaser! Haven't read this series yet but I like the writing style. Perhaps I should. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...