Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Touch


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Today's teaser is from the awesomeness that is Touch by Jus Accardo(click on image to see blurb and review)


Instead of trying to catch me,he took a wide step back,allowing me to fall into the mud.
My frickin' hero !
-Pg.6(ARC)

"So,ready to fill me in yet?Who were those guys in the fruity leotards?"I fought with the front door lock.Damn thing always stuck.
"Did you piss off a herd of male ballet dancers? 
Pg.9(ARC)

8 comments:

  1. Funny teasers but too bad it has vulgar language.

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/tuesday-teaser-crossing-and-finding.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herd of male ballet dancers. LOL. Here's my Teaser Tues:

    http://hilarywgraham.wordpress.com/2011/11/08/teaser-tuesday-when-it-happens-by-susane-colasanti/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this book around, great teaser. Here's my Teaser,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo this book is great! And you picked really good teasers too. Nice.

    Here's mine: http://www.stuckinbooks.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesday-11811.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing such amazing things about this one, I can't wait to read it! Looking forward to your full review:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about this book, great teaser by the way. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My Teaser Tuesday!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read this one. I have heard so many good things.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...