Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Teaser Tuesday + Hunger Games Trailer



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Today's teaser is from the awesomeness that is Touch by Jus Accardo(click on image to see blurb and review)

"You're asking me if-"  I stood on my tiptoes and looked around him.  Uma Thurman glared at me from the cover,wearing her iconic yellow motorcycle suit."- Uma Thurman is a relative?" Maybe he wasn't loony.Maybe he had been at the party.I'd missed the Jell-O shots but obviously he hadn't.

-Pg.13.E-ARC


Also I decided to add the ultimate teaser.......



THOUGHTS  PEOPLE?

4 comments:

  1. LOL - great teaser!
    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you enjoying TOUCH? I've seen this on several blogs now. We LOVED THE HUNGER GAMES! Looking forward to the movie--I bet it will be the biggest hit yet!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/11/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to read Touch! And omigosh, I LOVED the trailer. Haven't been so sure about it up til this point, but that preview has got me thinking they may be able to pull this movie off well. So excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touch sounds awesome! I hope you're enjoying it. I can't wait for Hunger Games after seeing that trailer.

    My teaser is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...