Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trailers and Songs I can't stop watching!



Robert Downey Jr. love!!!!! I loved the first movie and frankly this is the PERFECT trailer!



TOM CRUISE and trailer is AHmazing!!!!!!!!



Love this song! Ignore the pictures in this video (this is the only good one I could find of this song!)


and the  totally mindless kind of irritating song stuck in my head....... is Criminal.

Oh and I couldn't resist...>>>>>>



Another trailer of Sherlock Holmes 2 !!!!!! I don't care if I can't watch the movie I will feast my eyes on this AMAZING trailer!
Robert Downey Jr. is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 ANY song stuck in your head? Or any awesome trailers?




1 comment:

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...