Friday, May 25, 2012

Massive Cover Alert (#2) !

It's been ages since I've posted covers so it looks like this massive post is going to have to make up for it!
Click on image to go to Goodreads and read the blurb





^Mature YA and Adult




^Adult
^Adult book by Jennifer Armentrout
^Cover redesign

Fearless (Elemental, #1.5)

^Might be Adult.Not sure





Some covers spotted @Dazzling Reads.(Love your Cover Dazzle meme Natalia :)






WHAT DO YOU THINK?
ANY COVERS OR BOOKS CAUGHT YOUR EYE?







4 comments:

  1. Wow, so much awesomeness in one post! I adore the cover for ASUNDER, I think it's absolutely stunning. Eve and Adam is really pretty as well as is Dearly, Beloved. I can't wait to get my hands on all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow there are SO MANY awesome books here!! I'm especially excited for Throne of Glass and the upcoming Julie Kagawa books (the covers are gorgeous as well :)).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Eve & Adam" cover is really unique, and I love Michael Grant so I'll definitely be reading it. And the "Asunder" cover is cool too. Though I haven't gotten around to reading "Incarnate" yet. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. Didn't notice the note. My blog can be found @ http:novelminded.blogspot.com . Hopefully I'll see you around :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...