Thursday, December 27, 2012

Best Book Boyfriends of 2012






IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER( because I just can't choose!)


MY TOP 10!

  1. Aren from The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams.
  2. Tod from Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
  3. Aiden from Deity by Jennifer Armentrout
  4. Beck from The Demon Trappers series by Jana Oliver
  5. Hale from Heist Society series by Ally Carter
  6. Chris and Nick from Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
  7. Curran from Kate Daniels series
  8. Bones from Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost
  9. Derek from Kate Daniels series by Illona Andrews
  10. Graham from Between The Lines series by Tammara Webber
Honorable Mentions
Chad Gamble from Tempting The Best Man by Jennifer Armentrout
Sean from The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
Vlad from Once Burned
Kaidan from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
Logan from Defiance by C.J.Redwine


I'm not going to write anything else aside from their names because If I do I'll start swooning and smiling and ranting and you don't want that!

WHO ARE YOUR BOOK BOYFRIENDS?

10 comments:

  1. YAY Graham! LOVE HIM! But I read Between the Lines last year so I didn't mention him :-( Also so happy to see Tod on so many lists! Love Bones & Hale! And I need to add Sean from The Lost Girl to my honorable mentions as well!
    My Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really need to start reading The Soul Screamers series. I see Tod everywhere! I want to know him :) I adore Chris and Nick but I love Gabriel.

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only know Tod and Aiden from your list but I do <333 them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay,now I must read Deity. I've heard so much about this Aiden fellow,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of these are new to me but I adore Bones! Vlad is also awesome, but I haven't read Once Burned yet. I really need to catch up!

    My Top Ten is here if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh Curran & Bones! I forgot about them!!

    Great list!! I really have to read the Soul Screamers books

    I accidentally posted my book boyfriend list yesterday, but I posted my fave debuts today! Hope you check them out! Fic Fare top 10

    xox
    jaime

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice list. I have to say that I'm one of the few that just never fell for Tod. Glad you did though.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I probably would have put Bones and Curran on my list (or at least mentioned them) if I had read the series this year (well, I re-read them, but that doesn't count... does it?) and I LOVE Tod. Not sure about Aren yet, cause I still have to read the second book in the series, but I liked him in the first. :)

    Great list!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you have Hale on this list! The other guys are awesome too, but there's something about Hale... Can't wait for Perfect Scoundrels!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeeey for Aiden and Chad!! I liked Chad a lot! Thought Chase is my favourite, I think :P :)
    Sorry for stopping by so late but I was so busy the past few days! :) Nice to be back! :)
    My Favourite book boyfriends <3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...