Sunday, December 23, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 Event!





I've decided to participate in this event this year!
I LOVE lists and even though it's going to be tough to narrow it down .. I'm going to try :)

SCHEDULE:

MONDAY, DECEMBER 24th – Best Books I’ve Read in 2012 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2012, just a book you’ve read in 2012)

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25th – Best Book Covers of 2012 (MUST be a book released in 2012. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2012, but it’s not required)

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26th – Best ________ of 2012 (Reader’s/Blogger’s choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2012)

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 27th – Best Book Boyfriends of 2012 (MUST be from a book released in 2012 and from a book you’ve READ in 2012)

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 28th - Top 10 Books I’m Looking Forward To in 2013 (This list should be comprised of books released ONLY in 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...