Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on....
            
Scarlet
 Many readers know the tale of Robin Hood, but they will be swept away by this new version full of action, secrets, and romance. 

Posing as one of Robin Hood’s thieves to avoid the wrath of the evil Thief Taker Lord Gisbourne, Scarlet has kept her identity secret from all of Nottinghamshire. Only the Hood and his band know the truth: the agile thief posing as a whip of a boy is actually a fearless young woman with a secret past. Helping the people of Nottingham outwit the corrupt Sheriff of Nottingham could cost Scarlet her life as Gisbourne closes in. It’s only her fierce loyalty to Robin—whose quick smiles and sharp temper have the rare power to unsettle her—that keeps Scarlet going and makes this fight worth dying for.

OMG!! COVER IS SO DIFFERENT!! PLUS....ROBIN HOOD!!



The Fine Art of Truth or Dare
 Pretty in Pink meets Anna and the French Kiss in this charming romantic comedy 

Ella is nearly invisible at the Willing School, and that's just fine by her. She's got her friends - the fabulous Frankie and their sweet cohort Sadie. She's got her art - and her idol, the unappreciated 19th-century painter Edward Willing. Still, it's hard being a nobody and having a crush on the biggest somebody in the school: Alex Bainbridge. Especially when he is your French tutor, and lessons have started becoming, well, certainly more interesting than French ever has been before. But can the invisible girl actually end up with a happily ever after with the golden boy, when no one even knows they're dating? And is Ella going to dare to be that girl?


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

Don't forget to enter my Tempest Audiobook giveaway 

10 comments:

  1. So excited for both of these! I LOVE the idea of a Robin Hood retelling - I'm totally on the fairy tale kick right now, in large part thanks to Once Upon A Time and books like Cinder <3 And TFAOTOD.... um... FRENCH TUTOR. Need I say more? Heh. Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like interesting books ;D Great picks :) I hope you enjoy them ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Scarlet, hope you enjoy it too!
    Our WoW is at Book Sake. -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Fine Art of Truth and Dare!!! This sounds soooo great and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of it. Especially since it's being compared to Anna and the French Kiss. Great picks!

    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh both of those look AWESOME! I can't wait for them to come out! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick!! Sounds great! I shall keep an eye out for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are on my wishlist! :D I've been seeing great review of Scarlett lately too!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, The Fine Art of Truth or Dare looks freakin' cute! I've never heard of it until now! :) Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scarlet sounds so good, can't wait for it!!!! I keep seeing The Fine Art of Truth or Dare - which also looks pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...