Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cover Alert + Waiting on Wednesday: Obsession by Jennifer Armentrout


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on....'

It's been a LONG time since I posted a Waiting on Wednesday but I love this meme !

*New VISITORS*
who have never visited my blog before 
I'm currently celebrating 2 years of blogging 

Don't forget to check out the  posts as part of this achievement !


So today's WOW pick is special because I'm revealing the cover as well. .....

This book is for ADULTS. Well it MIGHT be New Adult but not sure.


Obsession


He’s arrogant, domineering, and… To. Die. For.

Hunter is a ruthless killer. And the Department of Defense has him firmly in their grasp, which usually doesn’t chafe too badly because he gets to kill bad guys. Most of the time he enjoys his job. That is, until he’s saddled with something he’s never had to do before: protect a human from his mortal enemy.

Serena Cross didn’t believe her best friend when she claimed to have seen the son of a powerful senator turn into something…unnatural. Who would? But then she witnesses her friend’s murder at the hands of what can only be an alien, thrusting her into a world that will kill to protect their secret.

Hunter stirs Serena’s temper and her lust despite their differences. Soon he’s doing the unthinkable—breaking the rules he’s lived by, going against the government to keep Serena safe. But are the aliens and the government the biggest threats to Serena’s life…or is it Hunter?


The book will be releasing on 5/31/2013 with Entangled's Covet line.


It's by Jennifer Armentrout . I don't need another reason to add it.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE COVER?

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON?

6 comments:

  1. How have I not seen this one before?? It's impossible! I love the sound of it and I immediately added it on my to-read list. Thanks for sharing. I'm so getting this one when it comes out. I hope you enjoy reading it too.
    Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the cover this morning and completely melted. Armentrout gets the most delicious cover models ever! I can't wait to read this one :D
    Amy's Massive B-day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jennifer's covers! they are great! NEW FOLLOWER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks really good! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the cover book is awesome, going to buy this book :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...