Thursday, July 7, 2011

Authors from A-Z Challenge:

Proud book nerd is hosting a very interesting challenge throughout the month of June and I thought I'd join in.I'm behind schedule but she said it's ok!

How it works

It starts on June 1. Basically, just share your favorite authors in alphabetical order (by last name).One letter  in one post each day, going through the alphabet. (Remember to skip Sundays.)

What’s the point?

Mostly to have fun. Also, to use this as an opportunity to acquaint others with some of my favorite authors.

I know I skipped a bunch of letters(I,J) but I seriously couldn't think of any authors I love(whose Books I've read ) from those letters.So I'm skipping right down to K.


K=Kagawa,Kinsella

Julie Kagawa,author of the Iron Fey series.

I really like the Iron Fey series it introduced me to a brand new realm of fantasy.It also features the hot guys, Puck and Ash(You can see them on the sidebar).I've not read A Midsummer Night's Dream but after reading this book I've been dying to read it,even though I have  never understood Shakespeare.






Sophie Kinsella 
The author of the famous Shopaholic series is one of my favorites.I'm not a big fan of her shopaholic series but I really like her stand alone novels like Twenties Girl,Undomestic Goddess etc.(Not Suitable For Younger Readers).Her novels are funny and light.




THAT'S IT FOR K.
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS FROM THE LETTER K?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...