Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday(13)

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to highlight upcoming releases we're anxiously awaiting! This week I am waiting on...
Epic Fail
by Claire LaZebnik

Will Elise’s love life be an epic win or an epic fail?
At Coral Tree Prep in Los Angeles, who your parents are can make or break you. Case in point:
As the son of Hollywood royalty, Derek Edwards is pretty much prince of the school—not that he deigns to acknowledge many of his loyal subjects.
As the daughter of the new principal, Elise Benton isn’t exactly on everyone’s must-sit-next-to-at-lunch list.
When Elise’s beautiful sister catches the eye of the prince’s best friend, Elise gets to spend a lot of time with Derek, making her the envy of every girl on campus. Except she refuses to fall for any of his rare smiles and instead warms up to his enemy, the surprisingly charming social outcast Webster Grant. But in this hilarious tale of fitting in and flirting, not all snubs are undeserved, not all celebrity brats are bratty, and pride and prejudice can get in the way of true love for only so long.


Expected publication: August 2nd 2011
Available for Kindle preorder!

As soon as I read the summary of this book,I knew I wanted to read it badly! Even though I'm not a pride and prejudice fan,I love reading light hearted books with  complications and drama(Meg Cabot fan here!).This book might be realistic fiction :D

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON THIS WEDNESDAY?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a total sucker for any retelling of Pride and Prejudice...so I'll be adding this to my TBR :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this book sounds right up my alley! The cover is so cute, and I love the title! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds like a fun read! Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    Rumana @ Relook the Book

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...