Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday:Touch of Power





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser is from
(Click on image to see blurb)



"No I took this job in self defense.Quain burns everything.Belen thinks jerky is all we need to survive.Flea's idea of a good meal is something that hasn't been in a garbage can first.And Kerrick  poisoned us-""Not on purpose,"Kerrick said."The meat looked done."
-23% of E-galley(not from final version,Subject to change)


Feel free to share your teasers~

8 comments:

  1. Great Teaser. =] Touch of Power looks like such an awesome read. Its awesome you got it from NetGalley. =]
    Here is My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this! I almost requested it but I am sooooo behind on my reading and reviews I just can't right now :-(

    Visit My Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! Hope you enjoy reading TOUCH OF POWER. My teaser is from LEGACY by Cayla Kluver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh haven't heard of this book before, but love that teaser! Going to Goodreads to add this to my list now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Maria V. Synder. This is one book that I've been dying to read. Great pick!

    Here's mine: http://danicapage.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished this. Good teaser.
    My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and your blog link(if you have one).I LOVE comments!! I read all the comments on my blog and will try to pay a visit to your blog :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...